Commission Sweepstakes 2020 Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Music teachers (public or private schools) based in the United States 21 and older are eligible to enter and win.
2. Users can enter the Commission Sweepstakes by commenting on the contest post on Facebook. No purchase necessary.
3. One winner will be selected by random drawing and be awarded a commissioned piece of band music (Level .5-3), not to exceed four (4) minutes, written by a member of the YourScore writing staff. The prize is as stated and carries no cash value. No alternatives will be offered.
4. YourScore will contact the winner through Facebook. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected.
5. The winner will correspond with the composer throughout the writing process. The composer will respond to all requests within 48 hours. The composer will work with the winner to establish composition parameters and work collaboratively to create the finished piece. The composer is allowed to decline any suggestions or ideas for any reason. The composer is permitted to terminate this agreement at any time due to lack of correspondence from the winner or otherwise.
6. The contest will stop accepting official entries at 6 PM EST on Tuesday, April 7th. The drawing will be held at 7 PM EST on Tuesday, April 7th.
7. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, and entry into the contest releases Facebook from any liability.
8. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
9. YourScore accepts no responsibility for submissions not received through website error or otherwise.
10. YourScore's decision with respect to all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner agrees that their name (as conductor or director) and/or school will be displayed at the top of the piece, and the piece will be available, free of charge, on the YourScore website. The final piece remains the sole property of YourScore Music, LLC.
12. YourScore is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. Entry into the contest is an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.